Sunday, May 25, 2008

End of 1st Grade for Sammy

So my beautiful princess will be seven years old next week. I can't believe how big she has gotten. She had her 1st grade play on Friday. I tried to take some videos for her dad, grandparents, and her aunts and uncles that she misses terribly. I took this with my camera so it isn't very clear, and kind of shaky. My apologies! I tried to keep her in the middle, but I was entertaining a four year old at the same time. She has on a red shirt and red tights, with a blue apron. She does the best Ooh-La-La shake I have ever seen!!! Love this girl! I did like four videos, but they take forever to upload so you are only getting one for now, but it is way better than the others, and you get the idea from this one. If you really want to see the others, let me know and maybe I will burn you a CD or something.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice moves Sammy... Dani and I just watched the video and we both agree you were the best!
love from d5 and crew