Some of my brothers and I took a quick trip up to our family cabin. Thought I would share some of the beautiful views. And just some cute photos of all of us hot people that were there!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
What, no comments on this one? I thought we would see tons just on the view alone. Well... Grandpa loved looking at his mountains. Thanks for putting these in your collection.
I am a 31 year old that is learning to love life. I have an amazing family and friends that I don't deserve! Really the only thing that is important is my favorite color is orange. The rest of the stuff about me, well it just doesn't matter.
2 comments:
What, no comments on this one? I thought we would see tons just on the view alone. Well... Grandpa loved looking at his mountains. Thanks for putting these in your collection.
Did you find my earring on the bed downstairs???? hehe.
Post a Comment