This is just a shout out to my amazing nephew. He has had a couple rough days, and I just want him and everyone else to know how amazing he is. Steven is nearing the end of his junior year. This last summer he had knee surgery which of course put him on the bench for the football season. He sat on that bench with pride never missing practice or a game. The doctors didn’t know if he would recover in time for basketball either. Not only did he recover, but he had an awesome season. I was so impressed with the way he came back and fought. I have been so busy and I haven’t had the time to go and watch him play and it kills me. And now the baseball season has been going on in full force. Oh yes, he plays varsity for all three sports. But past the sports, he is also in the choir, he was in the musical, and he has all honors and AP classes. Oh, and I forgot to mention on the journalism staff. He is so busy all of the time, but somehow he decided he needed to add another thing to his plate. He is running for Student Body President. He is a crazy kid. I don’t know how he can handle all of this stress. On top of that he is a spiritual giant. Whenever he goes out of town he likes to go to all of the different temples. Seriously, where did this kid come from? He has a stronger testimony than most adults I know.
I just want him to know how much I love him and admire him. He is so good to me, and he is always looking out for me and my kids. I can honestly say he is not only a great nephew, but an amazing friend. You Rock Steve!!!
To all of my other nieces and nephews, your post will come...I love all of you so much!!! I am the luckiest aunt in the world!
2 comments:
If my kids are half as cool as steven then I will be luck. What a great roll model for all of us!!! Thanks steven for showing the world that it is possible to do it all!!! Mandy luv yur gutz!!! Hang in there!
love CHACH
Yes Steven is one heck of a kid!! I'm super impressed with all he does. Good luck on running for office-if I remember correctly didn't he win in fifth grade so surely he can win this! I know he'll do a fabulous job!
Man he is getting old. I remember the day he was born. :) Way to go Steven!!
Post a Comment