Friday, November 6, 2009

She's Back....

One of my favorite people in this world has requested that I start blogging again. Since I aim to please, I will do my best to get back in the groove of things again.

The kids are getting so big, and they are so fun. They love living with Grandma & Grandpa and both are doing awesome in school. Last year Sammy’s teacher said she was below grade level reading, and this year she is already above grade level. She loves to go to school every day. They are currently off track and both keep begging to go back. It is a very pleasant change to have them so excited about school!!!

So much has happened in the last little bit, but I will just pick to blog about my cute Jed. I am a spoiled, and loving the laughter and smiles everyday!!! Who knew life could be this good? He is very good to me, and I’m so thankful for him and the joy he has brought to my life.

Tonight I am taking him on a surprise date…stay tuned for pictures and info on whether he enjoyed himself or not…watch me fail miserably!

Not sure if I have any followers still on here, but if you do…sorry I was away for so long.

3 comments:

Andrea said...

yay!

Ireland Fam said...

Couple of things:

1. Who is your favorite person? Me or Andrea?

2. You still have the original template from when blogger first got going. When are you going to get with it?

3. Good to know Sammy has the Stevens "I'll start being good at something when I damn well feel like it" genes.

4. How did you get a picture with Nate in the background and him not flipping it off?

Heather Armstrong said...

Hi Mandy,

We used to work together at Sonic Innovations. I'm so glad I ran into your blog. Send me an email and we'll get caught up!

armstronghea@gmail.com

--Heather (Mayfield) Armstrong