
Tuesday, February 26, 2008
Go Me!!!
Not a lot to say here except Mandy got a new job.....I am so freaking excited. This will be a good move for me. I actually get to go work with another one of my siblings. I think I am a little co-dependant. I don't know if I can take a job without working with one of my family members. However last time I got a job with Mike he quit one week before...don't do that to me Mike. I want to see you in action. Anyway, I will be a sales admin for Access Data. But the best part about the whole job......wait for it....wait for it....I get to wear jeans. Can you see me jumping for joy. I HAVE to go buy clothes now. Seriously everyone if you could see this grin on my face. Holy crap! I bought a new camera so once I get my head on straight I will take a picture of this new face I have.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Congratulations! I am looking forward to your smiling picture! You are going to do awesome!
Post a Comment